A PLACE TO EXPLORE IDEAS
AND HAVE CONVERSATIONS
Step 1: Nutrition (Natural Treatment Protocols for 7 Hormonal Conditions)
Step 2: Self Acupressure & Yoga (4 Instructional Videos to Thicken the Uterine Lining)
Step 3: Mindfulness Meditation (2 Audio Meditations to Reduce Stress and Depression)
The Doing Mode of Mind
2. It uses thoughts and ideas, holding them in mind as you work.
3. It dwells in the past and future to help get where you want to be.
4. It keeps in mind what to avoid – where you don’t want to end up.
5. It needs things to be different, forever focusing on the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
6. It takes thoughts, ideas as real.
7. Left to itself, it continues to focus on the goal until the task is complete, or until you are too tired and depleted to continue.
2. where you want to be (your destination, goal or desired outcome)
3. where you don’t want to be (the outcome you want to avoid)
“I wish I were pregnant.”
“I don’t want to be alone for the rest of my life.”
When my son was 3 years old, approx. one year after he acquired language, he asked me, “Why doesn’t Daddy love me?”
Step 1: Nutrition (Natural Treatment Protocols for 7 Hormonal Conditions) Step 2: Self Acupressure & Yoga (4 Instructional Videos to Thicken the Uterine Lining) Step 3: Mindfulness Meditation (2 Audio Meditations to Reduce Stress and Depression) [activecampaign...
The appearance of new ways of thinking and communicating, between 70,000 & 30,000 years ago, constitutes the Cognitive Revolution. These new ways of thinking and communication enabled humans to conquer the world.
THE MOST TRANSFORMATIVE tool I teach women who are having trouble conceiving or carrying to term is this:
Acknowledge the pain, the shame, the loss, the powerlessness, without needing it to go away (without aversion).
Your fertility story is the very foundation of the Mindful Fertility process. Even if you’ve done tons of therapy, as you pursue your longing for a child, as your vulnerability increases, as you heal, change your behavior, change your state of consciousness, at every new level of growth and expansion, it’s your fertility story that determines your “success” because the image of a successful cycle is held in your implicit memory – deep in your sub-conscious mind.
One of the very first psychological processes that gets triggered while trying to conceive is self-doubt.